Lighthouse ManorGainesville, Georgia
2415 Lighthouse Manor Dr.
Gainesville, GA 30501
Manager: CAROL COLEMAN
The community, located in beautiful Gainesville, GA, is designed for independent living residents age 62 and older. There are also apartments designed for mobility impaired adults. Residents enjoy easy access to restaurants, groceries, shopping and Northeast GA Medical Center. Residents also enjoy activities throughout the month in our beautiful community room.
We have also been received the Community of Quality award given by NAHMA.
- Carpet and Vinyl Flooring throughout the apartments
- Fully equipped kitchens including range and refrigerator
- Window Coverings
- Electric, water, sewer and trash removal cost included in rent
- Fully equipped Laundry Room on site
- Community room with TV and Wi-Fi for Resident Activities
- Community seating areas
- Library area
- Media area
- Pet friendly with pet area (deposit required)
- Walking track