Castlewood Terrace IIGranada Hills, California
TTY – 877-462-6606
16930 CHATSWORTH ST.
GRANADA HILLS, CA 91344
Manager: JEANY RENDEROS
Our beautiful community is located in Granada Hills, California and offers independent living for residents over 62 years old. We have 90 self-contained one-bedroom apartments with living/dining room, complete kitchen, one bedroom and one bathroom.
Select units are equipped for residents with disabilities, these features include but are not limited to: accessible kitchen and bathroom counters, audible and visual smoke and carbon monoxide alarms, arm bars in bathroom.
Residents also enjoy activities in a beautiful community room with extra space to accommodate walkers and wheelchairs.
We have access to county transportation.
We have also received the Community of Quality award given by NAHMA.
- Spacious modern layout
- Wood look flooring in most apartments
- Fully equipped kitchen with large pantry
- Individually controlled heating and air
- Walk-in closet
- All first floor apartments have an outdoor patio
- Ramps at front, side and back
- Two fully equipped laundry rooms with 2 top load, 2 front load washers and 4 front load dryers
- Large community room
- Mezzanine seating area
- Computer area with Wi-Fi
- Library area
- Craft room
- Theater room
- Resident areas
- Bike racks
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with outdoor seating with grill area, courtyard with waterfall, and garden areas
- 100% smoke free community with designated outdoor smoking
Contact Castlewood Terrace II
For leasing and apartment availability
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This housing is offered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, familial status, national origin, marital status, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, disability, source of income, genetic information, arbitrary characteristics, or any other basis prohibited bylaw.
Individuals with Disabilities have the right to ask for and receive Reasonable Accommodations in rules, policies, practices, physical changes to facilities, or services (including in the application process:, including the right to ask for communications in alternative formats, to ask for auxiliary aids and services, as well as information on how to make such a request.